|Living Area||550 sqm|
|Lot Size||5 acres|
Dishwasher, Freezer, Kitchen Island, Oven, Refrigerator.
Kitchen/Dining Combo, Laundry Room, Living Room, Living/Dining Combo.
Magnificent architect house of 550 m2 including 366 m2 habitable ideally located in the most exclusive and most popular residential area of Bereldange.
Built on a plot of approximately 5.66 acres, this property with exceptional qualities has a breathtaking view and a quiet, pleasant and discreet.
Built in 2007, this property with gourmet volumes is endowed with noble and refined materials.
A word from the owner:
A real pleasure and chance to live in this house, an ideal balance between nature, tranquility and city, just 7 'from the Royal Bd, "calm in the activity itself".
It is composed as follows:
On the ground floor, find a beautiful entrance serving several living rooms including a spacious living room with large windows opening onto a fully equipped kitchen and a terrace of about 35 m2, ideally oriented (north-west).
A beautiful design office, a visitor toilet and a closed garage of about 30 m2 complete this level.
On the first floor, find three bedrooms, two bathrooms with bath and walk-in showers and a large master suite of approximately 50m2, with balcony and private bathroom whirlpool.
On the top floor, find a large loft of about 114 m2 currently converted into gym and yoga.
In the basement, find on one side: a large apartment with separate entrance of about 55 m2 with a bedroom, a living room, a shower room and a kitchen to develop and on the other side: a laundry room, a reserve, a workshop and a heated garden shed of about 35m2.
Two outdoor locations add up at home.
EQUIPMENT AND SERVICES
• noble and high-end materials
• Design sanitary fittings
• High end Italian cuisine (Varenna) with Corian plan
• Miele appliances of category A + and A ++
• Bathroom with spa bath and hydromassage shower cabin with chromotherapy, radio and steam room
• Furniture, audio and video equipment of very high quality
• Central vacuum with access to all rooms
• Double glazed windows
• Condensing boiler (natural gas)
• Floor heating
• Entrance door with special opening
• Audio cabling in all main rooms
• Computer network cabling, telephone and TV in all rooms
• Surveillance cameras at the 3 entrances of the house
• Installation of an alarm system (central, detectors, siren)
• Installation of three-phase 380V outlets in garage and workshop
• Many functional cupboards
• Easy and fast maintenance garden
Availability is to be agreed.